– The Plan Objectives:
To ensure that all trainees have the necessary expertise and skills, in addition, to effectively deal with the e-learning technique.
– Basic Skills Needed:
- How to use virtual classes
- Utilizing learning management systems to access course content.
– Training Methods and Resources:
- Electronic training (asynchronous) through online webinars provided by the training platform or official website.
- Electronic training through published material on the official website.
– Target Groups:
– Asynchronous e-training through the training platform (always available)
Training courses and resources have been prepared. Through the platform, trainees can access the courses at any time and even after attending.
(A link to asynchronous training schedule must be added)
– Electronic training through published materials on the official website
Short videos from virtual classes explaining the electronic training system tools
Training programs to prepare the trainee how to use the technology and the required learning skills for the e-training environment for the year 2024
|The course progress rate through the e-learning system
|Virtual Classes schedules through the e-learning system
|My e-courses through the e-learning system
|Evaluation through the e-learning system
|Course content via the e-learning system
|Solving and submitting tests through the electronic platform