- All documents and information received by the first party during or related to the training under this agreement from ASASEEYAT ACEDEMY will be confidential. It is strictly prohibited to disclose these documents and/or information by the trainee, company, company’s employees, or agents to any other person/company/third-party without prior written approval from ASASEEYAT ACEDEMY .
- ASASEEYAT ACEDEMY understands the importance of privacy and protection of personal data for virtual/online training, and therefore it is committed to protecting the privacy of the first party and all its data all the time.
- All data collected is processed to ONLY provide you with the requested services. To be able to register for any of ASASEEYAT ACEDEMY services, provide you with customized content from training courses and related services, communicate with you and help you resolve any issues you may have, send you direct marketing and promotions, establish and maintain a reliable and secure environment and to investigate, detect, prevent or report fraud, misrepresentations, breaches, security incidents, or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities; protect our rights and yours and the security and safety of our services; enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements or policies; and to verify your identity, we will ask you for personal data such as your name, email address, or phone number.
- ASASEEYAT ACEDEMY does not sell, exchange, or transfer your personal information to external parties. This does not include any trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, under the condition to keep all information confidential.
- This site and its employees follow a comprehensive and strict data security policy, and ONLY authorized employees have access to personal information, and these employees have pledged to secure the confidentiality of the information in compliance with Saudi regulations.
- ASASEEYAT ACEDEMY has the right to take the appropriate measures to protect against any loss, misuse, or change of the information on the website. The technical department provides a high level of care in protecting the confidentiality of information.
- Confidential information should not be provided over the phone or the Internet unless you know the identity of the person or party receiving the information.
Terms and Conditions
ASASEEYAT ACADEMY is responsible for creating an environment of high levels of academic honesty by setting the standards during all stages of the training process, starting with registering trainees in training programs, during training, and the testing and results stage.
- By using ASASEEYAT ACADEMY services, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement (details are included below). This is a confirmation of your commitment to comply with the content of this agreement.
- The selection of the trainer is at the discretion/choice of the ASASEEYAT ACADEMY . Every effort will be made to maintain continuity and endurance of the training, but the trainer may change during the training period if needed.
- In case of violating the terms and conditions or the display of any behavior that we may consider in our sole discretion illegal or harmful to others, ASASEEYAT ACADEMY may terminate, restrict, or suspend your right to access and use the portal, and in the event of termination, you will not be authorized to have access to this portal.
- The laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia alone shall be applicable in all matters relating to disputes; thus, you agree to submit exclusively to the judicial authorities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for all claims and disputes that arise between the first party andASASEEYAT ACADEMY .
- The Arabic language is the official language used to resolve any disputes arising from your use of the portal or any of its contents.
- ASASEEYAT ACADEMY reserves the right to make any slight or drastic modification to the terms and conditions from time to time without the need to provide notice thereof, and it will be published on this page.
- ASASEEYAT ACADEMY provides the trainees with supporting documents to confirm their attendance to training courses, while Alrikaz will not be responsible to issue international visas to attend exams abroad and is not responsible for refusing to grant visas from any party that is.